Moda's 2020 Grunge Contest
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Quilt top and backing must contain ONLY Moda
Grunge brand fabrics - Crunge, Grunge Metallics,
Grunge Seeing Stars, Grunge Hits the Spot. A current list of Grunge fabrics is available in the 2020 Moda
2. Any type of piecing, quilting, embroidery, thread art, etc can be used. Original work only, no quilts from
patterns will be accepted.
3. All 4 sides of quilt should measure 240” total or less.
For example, a 60” x 60” quilt =240” total
(60” times 4 sides).
A 40” x 50” quilt = 180” (40” times 2 sides & 50” times
4. Quilts must be fully completed, quilted and bound.
No quilt tops will be accepted.
5. Quilts must be labeled with Maker’s and Quilter’s name, city and contact information.
6. No limit to number of entries per individual during the local shop portion of the contest. Each shop may submit 1 quilt only to Moda for final judging.
To read Moda's Grunge Contest FAQs, click here.